Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Farewell

So after a lot of thought, I have decided to stop posting to this blog.  I have another blog that is family centered and a bit more of a mommy blog.

I sometimes feel bad posting random baby cuteness on this blog and now have pretty much stopped posting here completely.

I loved this blog, but I am still following all of your blogs and trying to comment when possible!

I would love for you to check out my family blog and continue following, as I love hearing from all of you!

This is it . . . . .

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sticking it out as long as you did. At some point new mom's have to make that decision, so it's good for you to turn the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sad! I will follow the new one:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad!!

    Farewell, dear friend :) I will be following your family blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to feature your success story on my blog! Here's the Q & A format I use. http://stressfreeinfertilityblog.com/2010/01/17/calling-all-success-stories/
    Thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete