Friday, December 9, 2011

Visiting Santa

We took Avery to meet Santa yesterday!

I figure next year she might be in Stranger Danger mode and won't like it, so this might be my last chance for two years!

We got to the mall early to drop off my company's Angel Tree donations and then stood in line.  Avery slept through everything, we had to wake her up when it was her turn!  Why can't she sleep like that at night?

So when I first handed her over she started crying, but then just kind of sat there like "What the hell?"


And then she got bored with it.

So we got her pictures and gave her the bottle before we went to dinner.

These are her in the food court, showing off her outfit!




3 comments:

  1. Awww!!! Wonderful pics! And you are probably right about next year, judging by the pics with Santa I've seen floating around FB already this year! Avery is just a doll, and you look great, mama!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!! Yes, you are right, it is hard to do when they are a little older. I'm not even attempting this year:).

    ReplyDelete