Friday, December 2, 2011

Too early?

Is it too early to put her in Christmas outfits everyday?  No, it isn't!!!

As of December 1st Avery will be wearing her Christmas gear multiple times a week.  There are a few reasons for this . . . .
1. I love Christmas
2. She has so many cute Christmas outfits
3. I want her to get a lot of use out her Christmas clothes that I spent way to much on

And here she is in her new ruffled holiday pants and Baby's First Christmas onesie.  This while outfit is 3-6 months, can you believe how well she fits into it?  She won't be three months until the 20th!!  She is my big girl!



9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - she is so long!! (and cute - love your 25 days of Christmas!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way is it too early! My Blakely has on one of her many pairs of Christmas PJ's right now :) I gotta get good use out of them! Your Avery is too precious!

    I'm a new follower by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww!!! I love it! Can't wait to see more spam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not too early and I love the little ruffles on there - she's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not too early at all :-) I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh this is adorable. Would you believe that Addison does not have ONE christmas outfit?! I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she's so very cute! Love these pics!

    ReplyDelete