Thursday, December 1, 2011

Liebster Blog

I received this award today from H at The Road Less Traveled! I am super excited and honored to have received it! H is amazing and she and I were due 2 days apart and now our babies are less than two weeks apart!  It's nice, because she usually experiences things right before me!!
This Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections. Liebster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
So here are my 3 picks for this award! You ladies are great!  I love reading your blogs and appreciate all of your insight and support!  So many of my other favorite blogs all ready have this award, so I am just going to nomiate three!

1. Unaffected at For We Are Bound By Symmetry she just got her long awaited BFP!!!!!
2. Calmly Chaotic, I just don't know how she does it, she is mommy to two adorable twin girls!
3. Faith at Nurture Your Hopes, http://eidsonfamilyjourney.blogspot.com/2011/11/thankful.html She has two babies that so cute, and she gives the best advice!

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed this, lol! I haven't had much time for blogging lately:). Thank you so much for the shout out and for saying such nice things:). You're the best! I am admittedly awful about passing these things on, but please know I am really appreciative:).

    ReplyDelete