Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

There are always many things to be thankful for, but this year I feel SOOOOO blessed.

These are the things that I am thankful for . . . .
my health (after going through my pregnancy, I am even more grateful for this)
my husband, he is amazing and I am soo lucky to have found him
my baby girl, she is healthy and sweet and adorable
my family, as I get older I appreciate this more and more
my job, I am so grateful to have a job I love
our house, it isn't big or fancy, but it is ours and I am proud to be a homeowner
our pets, they drive me crazy sometimes, but they are the best
our babysitters, we truly lucked out to have such caring people taking care of Avery
Ray's company, they have been so flexible and taken care of him so well

2 comments:

  1. So much to be thankful for this year! Happy first Thanksgiving to Avery!

    ReplyDelete