Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fellow blogger needs support

Please take a moment and go here to offer your thoughts and support to a blog friend of mine. 

I have been following her blog for over a year now and I have followed her journey to become a mom.  She has tried everything and finally her prayers were answered 20 weeks ago when she got pregnant through IVF. 

She was pregnant with boy/girl twins, until yesterday.  Her son died during birth and her daughter shortly after.  I cannot imagine how she must be feeling, but I know she would appreciate any kind words you may have, as well as prayers for her and her family.

My heart is breaking for her, it was such a sudden thing and I just can't stop thinking of her, what a truly devastating thing.  It's so unfair.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I HATE stories like this. There are too many sad ones to even comprehend. I went there and let her know she is in my thoughts. This poor mommy (and daddy and family), my heart aches for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support friend. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am heartbroken for her as well...terrible, terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard the news, too. It's so heartbreaking :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, my heart just hurts. Thank you for posting this - sending them lots of love...

    ReplyDelete