Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Hospital Bag

Here is a list of what we packed . . . . . . this may be too much, it may not be right, but this is what I have compiled from others.  I will let you know what I needed and what I didn't.

For Baby
3 Hats
Mittens (I am not sure what to call them, those things you use so they don't scratch themselves)
2 Newborn Onsies
2 Sleeper Sacks
2 Pairs of Socks
Grooming Kit
Boppy Pillow
1 Going Home Outfit
2 Receiving Blankets
Baby Book

For Me
Pillow
Books
Ponytail Holders
Phone Charger
Dum Dums (apparently these can be sucked on during labor)
Socks
Towel
Nightgown
Robe
Slippers (for walking around during L&D)
Flip Flops
Nursing Bra
2 T-Shirts
Tank Tops
Yoga Pants
Facial Wipes (to use during labor)
Toiletries
Lotion
Nursing Pads
Lanolin Cream
I-Pod and Docking Station
Snacks
Cash (for vending machines)

For Ray
Camera
Camcorder
Pillow
Toiletries
Clothes
Blanket

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a good list to me - I'm saving it for when I need it. Can't wait to hear what you really use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list! I will definately check this out when my time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this! I need to start thinking about packing I guess!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great list! I'll be saving this... My only comment from looking at other people's lists is I think the baby stuff may be too much, as the hospital should provide a lot of stuff, except of course the going home outfit. But what do I know? And I'd rather be overpacked than under! Yes, definitely let us know what you actually needed...

    ReplyDelete