Tuesday, August 23, 2011

35 Weeks

How Far Along? 35 weeks! 

Maternity Clothes? That is all I can wear at this point!  Since I am on bed rest and don't get out much, I have been living in my robe!

Weight Gain? I am the same as last week.  So all total 16 pounds gained!

Stretch Marks? This past week, I have felt her drop.  And I now have the stretch marks to prove it.  They are on the underside of my belly, so Ray had to take a picture to show me.  They aren't big, but I have a feeling they will grow pretty quickly!

Sleep? This week has been better.  I have found that napping isn't good for my sleeping at night, so I have stopped napping. Things have gotten better.  That and the massage have really helped.

Best Moment of the Week?  My pregnancy massage!!!!!  Amazing, every pregnant person should get one!

Weirdest Comment:  Nothing really. 

Movement? Yep, still going strong!!!  She is a mover!!!  This is absolutely my favorite part of being pregnant.

Gender? Girl, Avery!

What I miss? Nothing really, I am feeling pretty good!

Symptoms: Constant peeing and soreness.  I am also feeling lots of pressure now that she has dropped.

What I'm looking forward to? Seeing what the doctor says about where we are at, in terms of dilation, etc.  And both of my showers are this week, I am looking forward to seeing everyone!

Weekly Wisdom:  If you aren't sleeping well at night, maybe don't nap, it has helped me.

Milestones: Getting to 35 weeks, a few weeks ago we weren't positive we would get here!!!!  Also, watching my stomach change in the last week as she has dropped, it is nice to be able to breather again!!!

Emotions: Getting excited.  In that weird in between where you know a huge change is coming, but for now you have done everything you can to prepare?  It's weird but it will be only a few more weeks!!!

Picture

5 comments:

  1. I had to give up naps too because I just couldn't sleep at night...It won't be long for either of us and we will have our babies! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, she looks really low now - I bet she's coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking wonderful, as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look awesome! The time is going to FLY and pretty soon she'll be in your arms...and then rolling around and getting into everything...and then walking, lol! So just enjoy EVERY second!!!!

    ReplyDelete