Tuesday, August 9, 2011

33 Weeks

How Far Along? 33 weeks! 

Maternity Clothes? That is all I can wear at this point!

Weight Gain? I lost 1.5 pounds last week.  So we are at a total of 14.  I have lost 2 pounds in the last two weeks, I am thinking it is just me losing muscle due to being on bed rest, but I am going to call my doctor to make sure.

Stretch Marks? No, nothing!  One of the few things I inherited from my mom, thanks Mom!

Sleep? Actually sleep is painful now.  Sleeping on my side is causing me to have sore hips and a sore lower back.  I feel like an old man when I get out of bed in the morning!  Even  my two body pillows don't help. I am thinking about trying to sleep on the recliner.

Best Moment of the Week?  My dad and step mom came over and put up the tree decal!!!  This is the piece that the nursery was built around (in my head) and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!  I love it!!  Only a few little things now and one more decor and we are done!

Weirdest Comment:  Nothing really.  I had a few friends visit this week and I both said that I was all belly, so that made me happy!  I was so sure my face would get crazy swollen!  It could still happen though!

Movement? She is getting stronger and it must be getting tight in there.  She is a mover, I think we will have a wiggle worm baby!!  Sometimes it feels like my stomach is a volcano bubbling with the way she is moving!!!

Gender? Girl, Avery!

What I miss? Sleeping on my back and waking up feeling like a 28 year old!

Symptoms: Sleep and soreness and just being tired are the only major symptoms.

What I'm looking forward to? Meeting her soon!  We only have a few more weeks!!!!!

Weekly Wisdom:  Slow down as your body slows down. 

Milestones: 8 months

Emotions: Getting excited.  But I have been a little emotional lately.  I have been a bit bipolar with Ray, I am either totally crazy in love with him or I am frustrated/annoyed with him.  Poor guy, he doesn't know what to make of it!!

Picture
Do not judge the Budweiser shirt, it is the only t-shirt I have that fits me without stretching!

5 comments:

  1. You are looking great! Time is flying by, soon we will get to meet our babies! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the budweiser shirt and your belly! I hope everything continues to go well! I want to see pictures of the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping on the recliner sounds like a pretty good idea! You look great (and I *heart* the Budweiser t-shirt!) - crazy that time has gone so fast and you'll be meeting Miss Avery soon! Take care of that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advice on my last post - I'm going to check out Wal-Mart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your belly is so cute - love the Bud shirt! Sleeping is the worst - I've definitely heard that sleeping in a recliner helps.

    ReplyDelete