Monday, July 11, 2011

Great Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend! 

Friday I was so tired from the week that I went to bed at 9 (on about a half an hour before I normally go to bed lately).  But Saturday I watched the first Harry Potter movie and did some cleaning, took a nap and then went out on a date with my hubby!

We went to this wonderful Japanese restaurant and then to go see Horrible Bosses, which was really funny!  It was nice to get dressed up and go do something non baby related with him!

On Sunday we got sooo much done, I am finally feeling ok about the nursery.  I washed all of her clothes (they are a lot of them)!!!  And Ray put together the dresser.  We rearranged the room about 16 times. 

It's tough, because the guest rooms in our house are soooo small.  Her room is literally 10 feet by 12 feet.  Now she has a great double door closet with a good amount of space, but the room is just hard to put that many pieces of furniture in without looking cramped, but I think we figured out the best way!

Once the wall decor is up, I will post pictures.

On a side note, I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions a lot lately, is that normal?  I have had them off and on, but now I am having a decent amount of them throughout the day?

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!! I posted today about BH contractions, not sure what the answer is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you had a nice weekend and worked on the nursery - can't wait to see pics! Some of my prego friends had BH contractions a lot throughout their pregnancies. Weird, but I guess normal for some! Talk to your doc about it if it hurts, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been having the BH contractions too and didn't know it until I read Bridget's blog today! Lol

    ReplyDelete