Tuesday, July 26, 2011

31 Weeks

How Far Along? 31 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? That is all I can wear at this point!

Weight Gain? I gained another 1 pound last week.  So we are at a total of 16. 

Stretch Marks? Nothing new! 

Sleep? Actually sleep is painful now.  Sleeping on my side is causing me to have sore hips and a sore lower back.  I feel like an old man when I get out of bed in the morning!  Even  my two body pillows don't help.

Best Moment of the Week?  Getting the glider set up.  We are all set in the nursery, minus the decorations and a few things we have registered for. 

Weirdest Comment:  Nothing really.

Movement? I am doing the kick count thing (count how long t takes to get to 10 movements), they say it should happen in an hour or less.  So far Avery has clocked in at 1, 3, 5, 7, and 6 minutes.  She is a mover!
Gender? Girl, Avery!

What I miss? Sleeping on my back and waking up feeling like a 28 year old!

Symptoms: The big ones are the sleep stuff.  Skin is still not great.  There is still swelling in my feet and hands. 

What I'm looking forward to? I am pretty sure that vacation is a no go, so that makes me sad, but I am looking forward to at least doing a short weekend with my hubby if we can't make it to the beach.

Weekly Wisdom:  Naps!!!!!!!!!!

Milestones: Nothing big milestone wise this week.

Emotions: Getting excited.  And relieved that the BH contractions have really slowed down.

Picture

5 comments:

  1. Looking good! I totally get the whole feeling so geriatric when you wake up with the sore back and hips. Sleeping is such a challenge these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my hips have been terrible- I can barely walk in the morning. I'm so glad the contractions have stopped and you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am sorry sleep has been so hard for you! I wish long, restful nights for you. Keep resting :) She'll be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great! Wow, only 16 lbs! That's really good! Sorry about your poor sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad BH has slowed down!!! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete