Tuesday, July 12, 2011

29 Weeks

How Far Along? 29 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? Yep!  I am loving wearing bathing suit cover ups (they look nice) and leggings, so comfortable in this 90 degree heat!

Weight Gain? I knew I must have gained a decent amount of weight this week, I was soooo hungry all the time and I can tell she has gotten bigger, as her movements seems more restrained.  I am up two pounds this week . . . so grand total of 13.5 gained so far.  My overall goal is 25 and my goal for a awhile now has been to be right at 15 pounds by week 30, so right on track!  Also, my doctor is happy with this weight gain, for anyone out there who is worried it is low.

Stretch Marks? Nothing new!

Sleep? Doing pretty good, I sleep really well for naps!!!!

Best Moment of the Week?  Hmmm there are a few great ones . . .
Ray got the dresser done, I washed all of the clothes and organized and put them away.
We rearranged the nursery furniture a million times and have finally settled on something.
Finding out I passed my gestational diabetes test!!!!!

Weirdest Comment:  You look like you are going to pop!  I know my belly is getting big, but ready to pop>  We still have 11 weeks!

Movement? I love having an active baby, every time I get worried, I just wait a minute and she will go crazy in there.  Honestly I don't even do the movement tracking thing, there's no point, she will move eight times in 3 minutes every other hour.  Though her movement is starting to become slightly uncomfortable at times.  She is getting bigger and stronger and the space is getting more cramped, therefore more discomfort for me.  Ray is amazed every night at how much more force is behind each kick and punch.

Gender? Girl, Avery!

What I miss? Nothing, doing good this week.  In fact, I am really loving my growing belly.   Though if I had to pick something, it would be that I miss not being hot, though I am sure a lot of it is due more to this nasty heat wave than the pregnancy.

Symptoms: My skin is bad this week.  My back and knees are starting to ache.  And my feet are swelling.  Also, my belly button is completely flat.  It is so weird, because I used to have a major innie, I am wondering when it will pop out.  Oh and getting a decent amount of Braxton Hicks contractions, they are the weirdest feeling!!

What I'm looking forward to? My vacation in August, I hope the doctor will still clear me for it, it's in Florida (a 12 hour drive) in week 33/34.  She said ok for now, but that I have to check at each visit.
Weekly Wisdom:  Naps!!!!!!!!!!

Milestones: Almost 30 weeks!  I have a feeling I will go a little early (maybe a week or two) so if I am right we have less than 10 weeks until we meet baby girl, holy shit that came up fast.

Emotions: Getting excited.  And I can't believe she'll be here in 11 weeks or less!!!
Picture:
It's so funny how it looks smaller in pictures than in real life!

4 comments:

  1. time is flying, she'll be here before you know it!! You look great as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, and not at all like you are getting ready to pop. Congrats on passing your glucose test!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great - I love your belly! You sound so happy and loving life - fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look great too! People should just keep their comments to themselves, it's really annoying.

    ReplyDelete