Tuesday, July 5, 2011

28 Weeks

How Far Along? 28 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? Yep!  The only thing I still need to get is a bathing suit.

Weight Gain? I didn't gain anything this week.  So we are still at 11.5 pounds total.  I am feeling pretty good about this.  I am going to ask my doctor at my appointment tomorrow if I am still on track for a healthy baby.  If I need to gain more weight, than that is what I will do!

Stretch Marks? Nothing new, but I had three before I got pregnant, and I think they are growing, but I can't tell for sure.

Sleep? Overall, it has actually gotten better!  I have found the sweet spot and am not drinking anything after 8, so being more comfortable and not getting up so often have really made things so much better!

Best Moment of the Week?  Hmmm there are a few great ones . . .
Ray got the crib put together!!!!  We have the crib skirt on and the fitted sheet on the mattress.  Now he needs to put the dresser together.  We are waiting on buying the glider and then all I need is to get the tree wall decal up and a few minor things and we should be set!

Weirdest Comment:  When we were camping, my little brother and his friend (both 16) kept saying "Are you sure you are ready to have kids?"  So I said, no, I am terrified, but excited, and let's be honest, it's a little late to change my mind.

Movement? I am going to ask the doctor if she can tell how the baby is lying, I am starting to feel spots that are hard and big, so it's either her head or her butt.  We'll see!

Gender? Girl, Avery!

What I miss? Nothing, doing good this week.  In fact, I am really loving my growing belly. 

Symptoms: My skin is bad again this week.  My back and knees are starting to ache.  And my feet are swelling. 

What I'm looking forward to? Passing this glucose test (tomorrow) hopefully!  I am kinda nervous about this one.

Weekly Wisdom:  Naps!!!!!!!!!!

Milestones: I went camping in my third trimester.  I am feeling pretty proud of that!!!

Emotions: Getting excited.  And I can't believe she'll be here in 12 weeks or less!!!

Picture:

8 comments:

  1. How have you only gained 11 pounds? That's amazing - you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your glucose test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the belly! I miss mine! I can't believe you are mere weeks away from Avery's arrival! Can't wait!!

    So weird - my husband's younger brother had a very similar comment the first time we were pregnant. I believe it was, "Aren't you scared to have kids?" LOL! Oh well, that's what younger brothers are for:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for 3rd trimester! You look great!!! Good luck at the glucose test...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear things are still going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck on the glucose test! Congrats on the camping, nursery set up, and finding a way to sleep at night. I can't wait to see pictures of Avery's nursery!

    ReplyDelete