Thursday, July 7, 2011

28 Week Dr Appt

Here are the highlights  . . .

BP 104/58
Heart rate for Avery 140
Measuring right on track

The glucose drink was not good.  I got the fruit punch one, I think I would have preferred the orange, but oh well! 

I couldn't stop burping, the drink was so syrupy it did make my stomach hurt and it made baby girl go crazy!

The doctor answered all of my questions and said everything looked great! 

Then I went and got my blood drawn. 

Overall an easy appointment, the only thing that kinda ticks me off, is that they said I will get my results on 7.11.  Doesn't that seem like a long time?  Most people get them right away.  Yuck, I hate waiting for something like this. 

I will keep you all posted!

3 comments:

  1. That sucks you have to wait till next week for the results. Hope you pass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything is going well so far. I hope your results come back normal--ew to fruit punch!

    ReplyDelete