Sunday, June 19, 2011

Big Day

Today was a busy day.  We finished the touch ups in the nursery.  And now we are ready to move the furniture in there (and build it).




We got a ton of baby stuff, most of it from my friend Kristen and some from a friend at work.  We are sooooo grateful!!!!!!

We did most of the registry.  We registered at two places, as Target doesn't have everything we want/need.  Next weekend I am going with my friend Sarah to get her advice on tweaking the registry.  It will be nice to have it all wrapped up!!!

And last but not least . . . .we celebrated Father's Day.  Happy Father's Day to my Dad, who is the best Dad ever.  He always worked really hard to make me feel special and push me to be better.  Love you Dad!  He's so goofy.


And also happy Father-to-Be Day to my hubby.  He is going to be a great Dad and I just know that someday Avery will appreciate him and love him as much I do with my Dad.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wall color in the nursery!! Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room looks great so far!! Yay! I can't believe your ticker says you have less than 100 days! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors in the nursery! Very exciting - can't wait to see it done!

    ReplyDelete