Monday, June 6, 2011

45 Things I Want to do in the Next 2 Years

I came across a few bloggers who have a list of 101 things to do in the next 1001 days.  I liked the idea, but holy crap, I couldn't even come up with 50 things, so I made my own list.


Anyways, I love the idea . . . . there are always things you are meaning to do, but never get to.  This is a great way of making sure that you do them.  I am really looking forward to starting on this list!!!!


I will do a blog on each one as I cross it off my list!!


1)      Go to Minnesota to visit family
2)      Watch 26 movies, I have never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet
3)      Read 3 classic novels
4)      Surprise someone
5)      Spend the entire day in a park
6)      Write a love letter
7)      Document a “day in the life” in photographs
8)      Write myself a mail via http://www.futureme.org
9)      Go on a date
10)  Write a hand written letter to 5 people
11)  Watch a sunrise and a sunset with someone
12)  Go on an unplanned vacation
13)  Unplug for the weekend, no phone, TV, computer
14)  Do 10 random acts of kindness
15)  Volunteer at a soup kitchen
16)  Send out Christmas cards
17)  Kiss in the rain
18)  Write my will and get it notarized
19)  Make a homemade Valentine and give it to Ray
20)  Go to 3 concerts
21)  Go camping with Avery
22)  Spend an entire day in bed
23)  Host a party
24)  Build a snowman
25)  Eat sushi and drink sake
26)  Eat a bag of Harry Potter Bertie Bott’s jellybeans
27)  Bury a Time Capsule
28)  Buy a copy of my favorite book and give it to a friend to read
29)  Go to the Kentucky Derby and wear a fabulous hat
30)  Eat at one of the places from Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
31)  Go to a Colts Game
32)  Back up all the important things on my laptop
33)  Not buy anything for an entire week
34)  Learn 25 new words
35)  Not say NO to anything for an entire week. 
36)  Spend an entire day in the pool or by it.
37)  Go to Holiday World
38)  Spend the day with my Dad
39)  Take Avery to swim classes
40)  Go to 10 Louisville Originals (ones I haven't all ready been to)
41)  Go wine tasting to a new place
42)  Take a day off of work when it is nice out and just go for a walk, read and relax
43)  Create a scrapbook of Avery’s first year
44)  Do something really nice for Ray
45)  Set up a family weekend in Nashville

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea and I love everything on your list! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do know you are having a BABY, right?! LOL! I look at this list and think, if I could just do ONE of those in a year, I'd be doing well! Granted, I have 2, but still. I wish you luck on this, but don't be too hard on yourself if you get slowed down when baby gets here:). It all sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete