Tuesday, June 21, 2011

26 Weeks

How Far Along? 26 weeks

Maternity Clothes? I am finally having to repeat my clothes, I am so fortunate to have gotten so many from friends!!!

Weight Gain? I gained nothing this week!!!  I was starting to get worried that I was becoming a runaway train on the weight front.  From week 20 to 25 I gained 7.5 pounds.  So with 0 for the week we are at a total of 11.5 pounds so far this pregnancy!

Stretch Marks? Not yet!

Sleep? I am doing better, but what I wouldn't give for 1 really good night of uninterrupted sleep!!!

Best Moment of the Week?  Father's Day with Ray!  And going through the clothes people have given/lent us.  I love looking at baby clothes!

Weirdest Comment:  Nothing weird.

Movement? She is going bonkers in there.  I am feeling it about every two hours.  It is just such a weird feeling sometimes!!!

Gender? Girl, Avery!

What I miss? Nothing, doing pretty good this week.

Symptoms: My skin is bad again this week.  Sleeping has been tough.  My back is starting to ache.  And my feet are swelling.  All pretty common and totally bearable (except maybe the sleep).

What I'm looking forward to? Decorating the nursery and finalizing the registry with Sarah!

Weekly Wisdom:  I don't really have any wisdom this week.  I am ready for the weekend, mostly so I can nap.

Milestones: Having less than 100 days til we have Avery!

Emotions: Doing pretty good.  I am certainly less patient, some of that is the hormones, some of it is the lack of sleep.

Picture:

6 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I gained 9 pounds from week 20-25 so it sounds like we are about even on the weight gain so far! I've gained 13...It's amazing how in a month, our bellies can grow and pop out that much! I love feeling our little boy kick and go crazy in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're doing well. I also love your shirt - it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Look at that belly! I know how you feel about sleep- I feel like a zombie most days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! Keep up the good work:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute!!! A friend asked me the other day if my tiredness was ever going to get better - I don't know. Every day - exhausted! Great shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, look at that baby bump! That baby is definitely growing and you look GREAT! I am with you with the lack of comfortable sleep... I wasn't really prepared for that! So happy to hear everything is going awesome!

    ReplyDelete