Monday, May 2, 2011

One more week!!!

After such a long and dramatic weekend (my car accident and Sobe having to go to the pet ER), we are starting to relax again.

I am so looking forward to the next few weeks, we have some big things happening!!!

One week from today we will get to see our baby (on the ultrasound) and find out the gender!!!!  I am not thinking about the possibility that the baby might not cooperate.

I have a strong feeling that it is a girl, but I did have two dreams where it was a boy.

In terms of old wives tales, in pretty much every category, it says girl.


In two weeks we will be taking a much needed vacation!!!!!  We are going to visit my mom and step dad and we are both so excited, but honestly I think Ray is more excited than I am.  He has been wonderful taking care of EVERYTHING, but I think he is worn out.

He is ready to relax and go golfing and leave some of my neediness to my Mom!!!!

So let the countdown begin!!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to find out what the gender is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I so hope your baby cooperates! It will be so great to find out and the vacation will be so nice for you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting to find out the sex! I'm thinking girl too, but you never know! And that's so sweet that Ray has been taking care of everything for you... He's needs a break too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY exciting stuff coming up!!! Can't wait for the gender reveal!

    ReplyDelete