Monday, May 9, 2011

It's a . . . . . . . .

GIRL!!!!!

It was fun to have my mom try to figure out what the mounds bar meant.  She said, "A girl, because she will have boobs?????"  Ironically my Dad said the same thing.

Either way it was funny!

Both my Dad and stepmom hadn't said anything about which they were hoping for, but they were both pretty obvious when we told them, that this was what they were hoping for.

The ultrasound tech was great, at the beginning of the appointment, she asked us which names we were thinking about and we told her.  She then went through everything and out of nowhere she said and there is a baby _____ (our chosen girl name).  It took all of us a while to put it together, but we were sooo excited. 

Ray said he has never seen my stepmom show so much emotion (she had four brothers, and three sons, so she was dying for a girl).

Also amazing news, that everything looked great!!!!!

I will post the ultrasound pics tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. YAY!!! That's sooooooo exciting. Hope you had a wonderful day buying pink things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting!! Doesn't it feel even more real now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! SOOO exciting! I secretly wanted a girl SO badly, and was so thrilled when we found out Addy was a girl. And I LOVE having her to dress up and love on:). I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I guess I should say...be a little cautious...Jax was a girl until he was born, and then he wasn't...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! How exciting and also what wonderful news that everything looked good on the scan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such exciting news! Congrats mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for a girl! It really seems like lots of us are having girls. How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete