Friday, May 20, 2011

21 Weeks

How Far Along? 21 weeks 3 days

Maternity Clothes? I am wearing all pants, but still doing ok with some of my regular tops.  Although the maternity ones are much more comfortable!!!!

Weight Gain? I am not sure, since I am not at home with my regular scale.  I will update next week.  But since I have been on vacation and had no stress and have been able to sleep in, I haven't been getting sick every morning!!!!  And I have been able to eat more, so there might be a decent jump next week!!

Stretch Marks? I think I have one on my leg, I am not sure??

Sleep? Pretty good!!!  I am REALLY enjoying sleeping in, I wish I could do it every day.  I sleep right through the morning sickness!!!

Best Moment of the Week? She is kicking and punching more and more.  People can feel it from the outside and it is so cool to share it with family!  Whenever I make a surprised noise, because she really gets me, Ray will immediately reach over and try to feel it!!

Weirdest Comment: Every morning my Mom has some kind of gem . . . . like Wow you look 7 months or Wow, you are big.  I know she means nothing by it, but still . . . .

Movement? She has really started going at it in there!  I can feel her rolling now, which is weird but cool.  This has been my favorite part of the pregnancy so far.  Though sometimes her movement is inconsistent and I start to get worried, but within an hour or two of that she gets going again!!

Gender? Girl, we will do a name post later!!!!!

What I miss? Since we are on vacation this week, I am missing alcohol.  It's funny because this is the first time I have missed it, but when everyone else is sitting on the deck on a warm night drinking wine and beer, you get a little resentful of your Gatorade.  But other than that, I am really enjoying being pregnant, especially this week, without being sick!!!!

Symptoms: My symptoms have been soooo much better this week!!!  I think just the added rest and non existence of stress, I have been feeling pretty great!!!  The only thing, is that I am really itchy. 

What I'm looking forward to? Getting the nursery started!!!!!  We will be clearing out the room this weekend and painting next weekend!!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep works wonders for me, so if you can sleep in and take naps, do it.  It will make all most everything better!!!

Milestones: Buying the crib!

Emotions: I am getting really excited for everything that is coming!!

Picture:
I will post next week.  I just haven't gotten around to taking the pic this week, since we are out of town!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having an awesome time on vacation, so happy for you!! Love the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation! I am ready to start setting up the baby's room too and my stomach has been itchy...I think that means we are growing and stretching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're having a nice time on vacation! The sleep sounds heavenly... I'm so jealous of all the movement - I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are feeling better! Everyone should be able to enjoy pregnancy. Especially those of us who have been waiting as long as we have.
    Yay for girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in the most amazing part of pregnancy. I LOVED this time. I really loved it all after the first tri. But the second tri was BY FAR the best time of all. So enjoy it, girl! And enjoy that sleep - in 19 short weeks, you will learn what real sleep deprivation looks like:).

    ReplyDelete