Tuesday, May 3, 2011

19 Weeks

Week 19

How Far Along? 19 weeks

Maternity Clothes? I just keep getting more stuff from people, thank you Sarah, Kristen and Renee!!!

Weight Gain? I gained two pounds this week, so we are at a total of 4 pounds gained!!!  I am still getting sick once each morning, but nothing more than that, so I am attributing the decrease in vomiting to the increase in weight!!

Stretch Marks? None so far!  I am checking every day though, because I have been really itchy.

Sleep? It is ok. It seems to be getting better!!!  I starting using the body pillow and I LOVE it.  It is getting a little crowded in the bed now, but it is worth it!!!  Also I have to be careful about rolling over two quickly at night, sometimes I do it too fast and ouch!!!

Best Moment of the Week? The countdown to finding out the gender!!!!  And my step mom Jean found a great way to do the gender reveal to my Dad!!!!

Weirdest Comment: Nothing really weird this week!  I have gotten a lot of comments about big I am getting but that is about it.  I guess the cop comments about the seat belt and how pregnant women shouldn't wear them????  By the way, I am absolutely not taking his advice.

Movement? I have really started to feel it!!!  It is so neat, just like little pops right now, nothing strong.

Gender? Less than one week!!!! I am happy either way, but I am a bit more hopeful for a girl.  I also think it is a girl (I am not sure if that is biased thinking though).

What I miss? Nothing really, maybe one good night's rest?

Symptoms: Itching has gotten pretty bad this week?  Also some pains in my lower abdomen.

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out the sex, I am ready to start shopping!!!!!!

Weekly Wisdom: When you wake up in the middle of the night and need to go pee, do it.  I went back to sleep this morning and then I was in sooo much pain once I finally went.  I guess I don't have a ton of room in there any more for a full bladder!

Milestones: Really starting to feel some good movement!  And it was nice to hear the heartbeat again, sad it was because we were in a car accident, but I am trying to be glass half full here!!!

AND I am starting to actually feel better and enjoy this pregnancy!!!

Emotions: Mostly just that I feel like I get overwhelmed more easily now.

Picture:
It is getting HUGE!!!!!!!

I feel like this doesn't really show how big it looks.

7 comments:

  1. You are looking wonderful! I am glad that you are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your belly is getting bigger and so cute!! I so agree with your weekly wisdom and it might have to be mine this week. I had the same thing happen to me this week- ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your belly is awesome! So glad you are enjoying it:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely popping, but you look so good!! Not huge at all - very cute bump :-) I love your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't look huge at all! You look wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting that you're starting to feel some movement!!! That has to be very cool. And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally with you on making yourself get up and pee in the middle of the night...I have tried to go back to sleep and can't because of the painful bladder :-)

    ReplyDelete