Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bleeding, but not worried about it (too much)

So I am spotting, but here is the good news . . . .
-it is dark brown
-there isn't a lot like last time
-there isn't a lot of cramping

My doctor's have told me this would happen.  In fact, they have been surprised at each visit when I tell them that no, I haven't had any spotting.

The last time I went in, the doctor told me that of course I could call them at any time, but that I shouldn't feel like I have to or worry too much if it is light spotting and dark brown blood.

So I am not going to worry, and there is no huge need to call them, since I am going in on Tuesday morning to get an ultrasound and be checked by the doctor.

If anything, I am slightly relieved, this might just mean my hematoma is dissolving!!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and GO Bulldogs, this is our year to win the championship!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you aren't worried and I hope everything checks out at your appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope it's the hematoma shrinking! And I'm so proud of you for your attitude. I'm sure there's no reason to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it IS just the hematoma going away! I will be praying for you though. I'm glad you are in good spirits! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great not to worry??? I think I am almost, maybe, sort of at the point of not worrying (too much) anymore! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting impatiently for that ultrasound.

    I know everything is fine and you will get good news.

    I hope that hematoma is disappearing!

    http://missconception-ads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete