Tuesday, April 26, 2011

18 Weeks

Week 18

How Far Along? 18 weeks

Maternity Clothes? I love them, I just got my maternity leggings in the mail today!!!

Weight Gain? I lost just over a pound this week and so I am at a total weight gain of just under two pounds.  I just can't stop getting sick.  When I do feel good, I eat like a crazy person, trying to take advantage of the good times.  Check out the belly and you will see that the baby seems to be growing just fine.  I am going to ask my Dr. at the next appt, what I can do to gain more.

Stretch Marks? None so far!

Sleep? It is ok. It seems to be getting better!!!  I may start using the body pillow soon, as my hips are a little creaky in the morning!

Best Moment of the Week? Making it to 18 weeks.  You know how some things/numbers just stick with you as milestones, for some reason 18 weeks is that for me.  I just can't believe that I have gotten to this point!

Weirdest Comment: Nothing really weird this week!

Movement? I have been feeling small movements randomly this past week.  It's like little pops or hiccups in my stomach.  I feel it the most in the morning!

Gender? Less than two weeks!!!! I am happy either way, but I am a bit more hopeful for a girl.  I also think it is a girl (I am not sure if that is biased thinking though).

What I miss? Nothing really, I guess I do miss feta cheese, I LOVE feta. 

Symptoms: Still lots of nausea.  Lots of cramping in my lower abdomen (making room).

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out the sex, I am ready to start shopping!!!!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't eat too much in one sitting, it will be painful later that day/night.  I have learned to feel bad for people with chronic heartburn and acid reflux, it does really hurt.  I am so glad that I don't regularly struggle with that!!

Milestones: Again, 18 weeks just seems soooo far along to me!!!!

Emotions: Other than tired, I am feeling pretty good.  I have lost some of my patience and toned down the control freak thing, so that is a change for me.

Picture:
It is getting HUGE!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. 18 weeks IS a big milestone! Congrats! Can't wait to hear that gender in 2 weeks:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!! How cute is that belly!! So excited for you to be at 18 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 18 weeks is great! Soon enough you will be feeling big strong kicks and you will know the sex! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for 18 weeks! You look fabulous!! I can't wait to find out the gender. I will guess girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to say this but it makes me feel better knowing that someone else out there is still sick in their second trimester. It's weird...I felt great on Monday and horrible yesterday and today. Not sure if there is any rhyme or reason. Love the belly shot! Congrats on 18 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your belly looks so good! I'm so sorry you're still sick at 18 weeks - that sucks! My friend who was having a hard time gaining weight started drinking lots of Ensures, which has great nutrition, and that really helped. Congrats on 18 weeks - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete