Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nervous about tomorrow

I have been nervous for a few days now, but it is really starting to be on my mind constantly today.

Tomorrow I am having another ultrasound to see what is going on with the hematoma. 

I have promised to not use Dr. Google, so this is all I know
1. I have a hematoma on my cervix.
2. It has actually grown, not shrunk between the time it popped to two weeks later.
3. If it does not go away, it can cause issues and not allow the baby to grow properly.

That is it.  I didn't ask questions the first time, because I was just so shocked I hadn't lost the baby.  Last time I didn't ask questions because I didn't want to stress.  I thought, I will just go with it. 

Oddly, pregnancy has made me less Type A.  Ray says it is because I am too tired and sick to care.  Probably true, but that doesn't mean he hasn't taken advantage of it by buying a million frozen pizzas and Cinnamon Toast Crunch (we try to eat a little healthier than that, especially at breakfast). 

Anyways, I am going to ask a million questions tomorrow.

I will be the obnoxious pregnant lady who says "what if" a hundred times.  I feel like after four weeks of being calm it is time to add a little crazy back in the mix.

Please keep me in your thoughts, and send shrinking thoughts to my hematoma!

9 comments:

  1. I am praying everything goes well tomorrow! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep us posted! I know everything will be good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was that annoying "what if" mommy, too! I still am, especially with breastfeeding, so just know it doesn't end when your baby is born:). There is always something to worry about! I am sending positive, SHRINKING thoughts your way, keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for giving me some info on your hematoma, and I think it's a really good idea to ask some big questions! I hope that thing has shrunk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crossing my fingers that you'll get good news tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ask all the questions you want, that is what Dr's are for. I'm praying for you and Ray...lifting you up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I am TOTALLY thinking of you! You have every right to ask as many questions as you can think of. I am praying for you, my friend! Post an update once your appointment is over!

    Your baby is strong. He/she can totally overcome this hematoma, I just know it :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete