Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

In honor of my love, Ray, I am posting our wedding pics!  Thanks Yolk for such a great idea!!!






Ray is the best and I really doubt I could have gone through all of the ups and downs of the last nine years without him.

Here are his best qualities (in my opinion)
1. He is funny (sometimes in the cruel way that I am in my head, but he says it out loud and it makes me not feel so evil).
2. He is laid back, he has helped me to calm down and relax.
3. He is the most loyal person I have ever met, for God's sake, he worked at Target for 10 years!!!
4. He is just someone you want to be around.
5. He is a guy's guy in terms of video games and sports, but not in terms of being a partner in our marriage.  He knows I have a weak stomach and he cleans the bathrooms and kitty litter.  Also, I cook most every night, and he does the dishes.  Even when he cooks, he does the dishes.

He is just the best guy out there for me and I can't believe we have been together for nine years, but they have all been great!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Awww, so sweet! You and your hubby sound a lot like me and my hubby - and we will be married 9 years this year:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you landed a great guy. It is so important that we have supportive people surrounding us through all of these ups and downs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tribute! I will be posting one myself later today. It's so great to hear about how lucky in love so many of us infertiles are. Cheers to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates my hubby's "wrong" sense of humor.

    Lovely photos. It looks like we had the same wedding dress (except mine was a different color of trim). Clearly that means you have excellent taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post. What beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pics! and I love your comments too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had the same wedding dress! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete