In honor of my love, Ray, I am posting our wedding pics! Thanks Yolk for such a great idea!!!
Ray is the best and I really doubt I could have gone through all of the ups and downs of the last nine years without him.
Here are his best qualities (in my opinion)
1. He is funny (sometimes in the cruel way that I am in my head, but he says it out loud and it makes me not feel so evil).
2. He is laid back, he has helped me to calm down and relax.
3. He is the most loyal person I have ever met, for God's sake, he worked at Target for 10 years!!!
4. He is just someone you want to be around.
5. He is a guy's guy in terms of video games and sports, but not in terms of being a partner in our marriage. He knows I have a weak stomach and he cleans the bathrooms and kitty litter. Also, I cook most every night, and he does the dishes. Even when he cooks, he does the dishes.
He is just the best guy out there for me and I can't believe we have been together for nine years, but they have all been great!!!!!