Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Feeling Better

After four tubes of anti itch cream, six oatmeal baths and more cold showers than I care to count . . . .  I am feeling better!
Thanks everyone for your comments, I am incredibly grateful to be pregnant and didn't want to complain, but WOW that was painful!!!!

I am excited for some other bloggers out, there are some great things happening . . . .
court dates set for adoption
fundraising efforts to help those afford adoption and IVF
Bridget got a great beta yesterday (today?)
And the 2ww beginning

I really appreciate all of your support through our journey and am so appreciative of the continued support!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling better! And thanks for mentioning me in your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you are feeling better and that you found some relief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'm sorry you are itching! I feel you on this one, as I had it terribly bad the first tri and then into the second, but it did gradually get better. I started bathing in Eucerin cream and it helped. Also, I use the Aveeno Oatmeal wash, shower instead of my beloved baths and my Dr. even said I could use a little Gold Bond powder.

    Here's to the itchness subsiding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Sorry about the hives! Glad you are feeling better now though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm glad you're going better! Poor thing!!

    ReplyDelete