Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011

We had a wonderful NYE with my parents!  We went to a great restaurant and came home, put on PJs, watched Andy Cohen, and played drinking games.  I didn't really have the opportunity to talk to DH about saying good bye to 2010 until this morning.

We just spent a few quiet moments talking the good and bad from last year.    I asked him what his resolutions were and he said he doesn't have any, but that he does hope 2011 brings a baby K.

After my parents leave, we will need to sit down and figure some things out.

Other than that it has been a great weekend and I am sooo happy we have tomorrow off too!

Last thing, have any of you heard of mercury fillings impacting IF?  My mom brought it up to me after talking to one of her friends whose daughter also had unexplained IF.  I had never heard of it, but read this article and it kind of makes sense.  If anyone knows any more about this, I would love to know if it is crazy or not!!!

Happy New Year and I am happy to say I feel a renewed hope and have a positive outlook on all this for the first time in a while!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never heard that before about mercury fillings. I swear there are so many things that affect fertility, that I'm surprised anyone has kids LOL!! :) I'm hoping the new year brings you baby K, too. Lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling more hope this year. I am working on that as well. I am pulling for us both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading about lots and lots of hope for 2011. May it be spread around to all of us!

    sounds like you had a cozy new years (maybe foreshadowing some of the cozy times with baby K ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year's!!! I've never heard that about mercury - very interesting...

    ReplyDelete