Saturday, January 8, 2011

Confession Saturday

Today I am posting random confessions.  I saw it on another blog and love the idea.

I confess I am usually in my pajamas with 15 minutes of getting home from work.

I confess, I still bite my nails.

I confess that when I was watching the follow up show to 16 and Pregnant and that girl was testing to see if she was pregnant again, I all most didn't watch, because I was worried I might cry over it.

I confess that after a lot of BD during ovulation I don't want to have sex again for at least another few days.

I confess that sometimes I make up reasons to buy cookie dough (like making cookies for other people) and then eat the raw cookie dough myself.

And I confess that I LOVE The Secret Life of the American Teenager (truly it is so bad that it is good)!!

Have a great weekend ladies and good luck to For We Are Bound By Symmetry, as she is had her IUI yesterday!!!!

8 comments:

  1. "I confess that after a lot of BD during ovulation I don't want to have sex again for at least another few days."

    Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the pajamas. I put my fleece pants on as soon as I get through the door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on the pajamas and the BDing. But for me, it's more than a few days! I love the confessions thing and I may pick it up at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, love Secret Life--such a wonderful guilty pleasure. Thanks for the confessions idea. I may have to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I can relate! I LIVE in my pjs! I also don't care to BD much unless it's around O time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I also live in my pj's - no one gets attention from me after work until my pjs are on:).

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Love the confessions - I also wear pajamas as soon as I get home, and am very exhausted after a BD fest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there!
    I just started my blog about IVF and found yours on another page. My confessions would look just about the same as yours! I would love it if you would follow my blog.
    http://ourstorkgotlost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete