Thanks Lisa B at Pursuit of Pregnancy for this award!!! I can't wait to hear how her beta goes on Thursday, cross your fingers for big numbers people!!!!
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers. I am cheating and doing 5!!!!
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 totally random things about me!
1. I am not super girly, but I LOVE to shop. Even grocery shop.
2. I am a huge Type A. I plan my dinners for three weeks and we only go to the grocery store 1 time every three weeks, how's that for efficient?
3. I need it to be super cold when I sleep.
4. The lazy river at the Surf Club in Aruba is my happy place.
5. I have never broken a bone, but I did get my Appendix removed.
6. I have four brothers and no sisters.
7. Ray and I got married on our five year anniversary, exactly.
15 of my favorite blogs! (In no particular order)
1. My Dusty Uterus Ann is dealing with the loss of a great friend, go show your support.
2. Still a Guest Room She just got back an AMAZING beta, congrats!
3. Removing Roadblocks Check out Katie's blog, she has an awesome story and amazing jewelry she is selling to support her adoption.
4. That Girl with Endo She hasn't posted lately, but that is because she is saving Australia, one pair of gum boots at a time.
5. Yolk She is hilarious and has a totally different way of looking at IF!!!!
As for my pregnancy, I hit 5 weeks today! It is going well. Trying to stay de-stressed, hydrated and healthy.
I have never peed so much in my life!!!!
Also, maybe this is TMI, but I am not a chesty girl, so my DH is loving the changes so far. It is amazing how big they get in such a short period of time.
I still check for spotting everytime I go to the bathroom, I wonder when I will stop doing that, after the baby is born? Probably.
Well it is 9:15, so I am completely exhausted, off to bed!!!