Sunday, December 12, 2010

Well, I passed!

So I am soooo happy to report that I passed my test!  Thanks to everyone for the support and good luck wishes!  It's nice to know that there are some test that you CAN control!!!!

Other than that, I have had a great weekend and now it is time to relax!!!  It is snowing too hard to be driving around looking at lights, so we are staying home and ordering pizza!

Other than that, I don't have much else to say, except that I read something today that I think is an incredibly accurate depiction of some of my fears in this journey. 

I have always known that if we can't conceive, we will try to adopt.  I know that everyone has very different feelings about this and that it isn't easy to transition from TTC to adopting.  There are many emotions and experiences that you will have to grieve and let go of.  However, in the end, either way you are still a mother  And I believe that adoption is a very beautiful thing.

That being said, in this post, Making me Mom details the things that she is is afraid of losing out on if she isn't able to conceive.  Some you can still experience through adoption and some you can't.  Either way, it is very powerful.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on passing your test! So proud of you!!!

    Thanks for linking to Making Me Mom's post - amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!
    Adoption is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, so glad you passed and it's over!

    ReplyDelete