Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My First Bloggie Award!

Thanks to Lisa and Katie I got my first award!  If you haven't all ready, go check out Lisa's blog (she has a great blog about her journey and is very insightful).  And Katie's too (Katie gives great insight on battling unexplained infertility and puts great recipes in her blog as well)!!!


I am passing this award onto 5 of my favorite bloggers!
You Wouldn't Even Make an Omelet with Stale Eggs
Still A Guest Room
Our Stork Isn't Great with Directions
Nurture Your Hopes
My Dusty Uterus

Here are the rules: Link back to the person who awarded you, and then pick five blogs to pass on the award too. Make sure to comment on the awarded blogs so they know they've been picked.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! This is so cool! I am delayed in an airport just trying to get home and this made me smile. Will follow the rules immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I needed a little positivity today. I am trying to get myself excited for tomorrow! I am a computer idiot and I have no idea how to pass the award along. I see the rules but I am clueless.....haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got awarded by a person you awarded and then some? :) I love your blog music!

    ReplyDelete