Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and F You IF

I am very excited for our Christmas plans!  Two of my stepbrothers are with their dad this year on Christmas, so we are doing things a little differently.

Tonight the hubs and I are going to watch all three Twilight movies (since I know he bought me Eclipse) and open our presents to each other.

We are sleeping in tomorrow and then meeting my Dad and stepmom for a movie.  Afterwards we are going back to their house and eating, drinking (a lot), playing games, and sitting in the hot tub (DH has super sperm and this is our favorite holiday activity, so F you infertility and your rules, we WILL be doing what we want this Christmas including drinking and sitting in the hot tub).

Then the day after Christmas we will be celebrating because my brothers will be back home!

Also, I am taking this chance to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and congratulate those of you who got your BFP this year and continue to wish and pray for those of us that are holding out hope for 2011!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too. And I say F U IF also!
    Cheers and enjoy that hot tub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of this thread! ;) Yay for drinking and being in the hot tub! Go for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great philosophy! Hope you enjoyed your drinking and time in the hot tub. It's good to not let IF rule everything.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah, I still need to see Eclipse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful way to send the holiday!!!

    May 2011 bring you happiness and joy!!
    Happy ICLW
    #50

    ReplyDelete
  6. A hot tub and alcohol - what a fantastic way to spend the holiday! Hope it was great for you and wishing you good things in your TTC journey for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this - hope you had a wonderful non-IF holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a hot time in the hot tub! Wishing you the best in the next year and beyond.

    ReplyDelete