My Mom and step dad are coming to visit tomorrow. They will be here until the 4th, so this will probably be the last post of the year for me.
So many things to think about . . .
1. I really hope my mom doesn't want to talk about IF too much. She typically doesn't say anything about it over the phone, but when she has a few glasses of wine in her and we are face-to-face, that is a different story.
2. I am really looking forward to ending 2010. We were trying for 6 months in 2009, but it wasn't anything overwhelming or a huge focus. I started to get worried in early 2010, so this year was really the one that I associate with IF.
3. There is a part of me that is scared for 2011, I have a feeling it will be a year full of decisions. When do we take the next step of going to an RE? How many more tests do we do? When and how many IUIs do we do? Should we do a lap? At what point to we move to adoption (we aren't interested in IVF at all).
4. I do have hope that 2011 will be a good year (and hopefully involve a baby). On the other hand, I have this feeling that 2011 will not be the end of the road for us, I think it will lead us to our baby in 2012. Is that crazy? It is just this intuition/feeling thing I have.
And since I am skipping straight into the New Year, here are a few of my resolutions . . . .
1. Be more active. This isn't as much about losing weight as it is to just put more focus on having daily activity.
2. Stay in touch with family and friends better. In the last year, I have really sucked at staying in touch.
3. Be more patient, this involves many things . . . . with my husband, with POAS, my dog, etc.
4. I would really like to focus less (in a day-to-day sense) on IF and focus on more positive, upbeat things.
Lastly, I want to thank all of you! I am so grateful I stumbled into this IF blogging world. I really don't know where I would be without the support and the knowledge that I am not crazy (or at least everyone else who is going through IF is just as crazy as I am). I typically get along better with guys than girls and all of my girlfriends have no problems getting pregnant, so I really would have felt incredibly lonely without this outlet.
Thanks again and I wish all of you a Happy New Year's and everything crossed that 2011 is our year ladies!!!!