Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for . . . . . .

I am caving in and doing the Thankful post.  I do have a lot to be thankful for, I just have been so busy lately that I haven't had the chance to think about it.

I am thankful for
1. My husband, he is the best.  He knows how to handle my moods, can always make me laugh, and never judges me (no matter how awful, ridiculous, or feisty I am being).
2. I am thankful for my family.  We are pretty close knit.  I live very close to three of my brothers, dad, and step mom.  Unfortunately, my mom, step dad, and other brother are in Virginia.  Though I am grateful that we are able to visit often.
3. I am thankful for our house, I am very proud to have become a homeowner at a young age.
4. I am thankful for both Ray and I having jobs.  The economy is tough and I am glad we both have jobs that we enjoy (for the most part)!!
5. I am grateful my two kitties and pups!  They know how to cheer me up!
6. I am grateful for the ability to travel.
7. I am grateful for both mine and Ray's and my families' health.
8. I am grateful for the support, insight, and information I get from blogger, this is better and cheaper than therapy!
9. I am grateful my step mom is such a good cook, tomorrow we are having individual Cornish game hens with a cranberry glaze and oyster stuffing, mmmmm!

Hopefully I can add a baby to that list next year for me and some of you!

Happy thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Great list Kalyn! Those cornish hens sound delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic list! I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

    ICLW #124

    ReplyDelete