It is so hard to decide what your next steps are going to be when going through IF, especially unexplained IF. I can appreciate that we have only been going through this for a short while, compared to many other bloggers out there. But it is still tough to make such large decisions, with such little information.
So far we have ruled out all of the main factors except for endo. I do think I have endo, but not severe enough to go straight to a lap. I have the heavy, long periods, TONS of cramping, major lower back pain when on my period, etc. But since nothing was showing as damaged in my HSG or ultrasounds, there shouldn't be a HUGE concern, should there?
Also, should we just dive into IUI or keep trying on our own for awhile, since we could just be, as my doctor calls it, unlucky?
There is a part of me that thinks Clomid for the next three months might not be a bad idea, but since I have no trouble ovulating, would Clomid really be worth trying?
Sorry for the whining, I am on CD2 and sad and hormonal and confused. I guess I am off to visit Dr. Google to get some of these questions answered!!!!!