Saturday, November 20, 2010

Have I Mentioed I Love Rachael Ray?

In an effort to not make this a blog just about infertility, I thought I would talk about some of the recipes I have tried and liked!

I plan my dinner menus out two to three weeks in advance (I am anal and Type A, I know).  Anyways each week I try to make one "new" dinner or bake something.  These have been my past few attempts and they were all delicious!

Lemon Chicken Fricassee with Biscuit Topping
This was delicious, but a bit too lemony for Ray, next time, I will use the juice of half the lemon.


I was so proud of my homemade biscuits, that I actually took my own picture!


Bean Taquitos with Cucumber Salsa
This was wonderful too, the only I did different was added browned ground turkey with taco seasoning.  Ray is a meat guy and would not have been happy without it!

                                                         Courtesy of Everyday with Rachael Ray
Light As Air Chocolate Mousse
Also delicious, the magazine says it is "Lite", as in relatively healthy.  I am not too sure of that, but it is good!

                                                        Courtesy of Everyday with Rachael Ray

Cooking is one of my favorite things to do and it takes my mind off of other things so I appreciate it even more!

In other news, hubby and I are going to dinner and to see Harry Potter tonight! 

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I could eat this post :) It's making me so hungry! And to answer your question, I am waiting for the beta on Tuesday. And I'm not even going to check the message the nurse leaves me until I get home from work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Sending prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Rachael Ray, too! She has really given me the courage to cook. :)

    Here from ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Chocolate Mousse looks awesome! Best of luck to the two of you as you navigate these stressful times. I look forward to following along your journey! Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks CC, it is amazing and easy! You too!

    ReplyDelete